The MBI uPVC Pipe is an excellent addition for modernization of civilization. Today people has thrown away iron and accepted uPVC as his most trusted partner. MBI uPVC pipes and fittings exhibit excellent resistance to aggressive environments both naturally occurring and as a result of industrial activity. They are resistant to almost all types of corrosion, either chemical or electrochemical in nature. Since uPVC is a non-conductor, galvanic and electro chemical effects do not occur in uPVC pipes.
Why Use MBI PIPE
- Smooth bore and smooth transition between joints
- High gloss inside and outside subsurface finish with excellent flow characteristics
- Light weight in handling and installation
- High impact resistance to protect wiring systems from physical damage
- Excellent structural strength
- Superior load bearing
- Resistant to all kind of corrosion
- Resistant to weather and rust
- Fire resistant
- Pressurized water distribution
- Underground water distribution
- Drainage Installations between manholes .
- Civil cold water system
- Building drainage, rainwater pipes and other facilities
- Agriculture, landscape irrigation, spray irrigation
- Swimming pool, playing in the water recreational facilities
- Pharmaceutical and chemical company with a pipeline.
- Aquaculture, Brewing, fermentation
- Electrical, telecommunications engineering
- City, public green, a golf course